We cannot say a big enough "thank you" to the many partners who helped make the business climate survey a success. FallinForBusiness.com is a public/private partnership, in the very best sense of that term. This diverse group of partners stepped up to help us with every aspect of the project, including:
- Granting monetary or in-kind support in the form of consultant funding, facility use, media assistance and promotional aid.
- Providing survey question input.
- Championing the project and motivating others to participate by:
- Sending the survey e-blasts to business owners and executives in their networks.
- Promoting the survey on their organization's website and link to the survey at FallinForBusiness.com.
- Creating local events and incentives to encourage businesses to participate.
- Shooting a short video telling business owners and executives why they should take the survey.
- Personally inviting business owners and executives to take the survey.
- Working with local radio and television stations to run the PSA.
- Talking to their local newspaper editors about running a story and advertising.
Going forward, partners will be key to developing and implementing action plans as a result of survey outcomes.
The Oklahoma Business Roundtable worked closely with the Governor and Department of Commerce to develop the survey of Oklahoma business owners and executives, stepping up early to fund development of the questionnaire, data collection and final reporting.
Promotional Partners have a vested interest in the outcome of the Governor's survey project. Their support helped ensure success and show that Oklahomans continue to work together for business prosperity.